This section explains the policy of Southwest Securities International Securities Limited and /or its affiliate companies ("Southwest Securities International" or “us”) regarding the use of personal data you may supply to us when visiting this site. Prior to sending us any personal data, you are advised to read the following carefully. By communicating electronically with Southwest Securities International, you agree Southwest Securities International to process your personal data in accordance with the below provisions and your continued use of this site following any changes thereto signifies your consent to such changes.
1. Data Collection Purpose
Southwest Securities International will collect personal data from you through your enquiry. Subject to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong), the purposes for which your personal data may be used include:
- daily operations of our services;
- marketing of our financial services or products;
- meeting of all legal requirements regarding disclosure obligations imposed by all relevant laws, rules, regulations or regulatory authorities applicable from time to time;
- recruitment purpose;
- research and statistical purpose; or
- all purposes ancillary thereto.
2. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Information held by Southwest Securities International relating to you will be kept confidential but Southwest Securities International may render such information to the following parties:
- any of our related group companies in connection with the promotion or provision of our products or services;
- any person under a duty of confidentiality to Southwest Securities International;
- any financial establishment and their respective associate with which you have or proposes to have dealings;
- any person for the purposes set out in (1) above.
3. Your Rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- to check whether Southwest Securities International has any personal data relating to you, and to request access in intelligible form of such personal data upon payment of a fee or correction of such personal data which is inaccurate;
- to make enquiries to Southwest Securities International regarding their policies and practices in connection with the personal data.
The person to whom requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices is to be addressed is:
Data Protection Officer
Southwest Securities International Securities Limited
40/F., Lee Garden One, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Southwest Securities International may charge a reasonable fee for processing any data access request.
Note: In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese version, the English version shall apply and prevail.